1. How long did it take you to write Nothing Stays Hidden?
I started writing it in February of 2019 and finished it in October of 2019. I spent the next eight months editing it.
2. Where were you born?
I was born in Miami, FL on 12/24/1979.
3. Where did you go to school?
South Plantation High School - class of 1998. University of Central Florida - class of 2002. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and majored in Marketing. I found writing much later on in life and I've been hooked ever since.
4. Where do you get your ideas? -
The idea for Nothing Stays Hidden actually came from a dream my wife had. Her worst nightmare became a catalyst to write this novel.
The idea for my second novel, The Smiling Killer, came from my crazy imagination.
5. Do you know the ending before you begin?
I know the beginning and the end. Everything else takes patience, hard work, and too much thinking.
6. Who inspires you to write?
My wife and children inspire me, but the readers who enjoy my novels are the people I write for and the reason I work so hard.
7. What are a few things people would be surprised to learn about you?
I was born 3 months premature and weighed 2 pounds 5 ounces.
Also, I'm the only left-handed person in my family.